· Swim where freestyle was invented
· Swim where lifesaving in Australia (both still water and surf) began
· Visit some of Sydney’s historic buildings and galleries
· Check out some marvellous scenery
· Sample great world-class eateries
· Compare Sydney’s Royal Easter Show with the Ekka.
This fascinating tour will be of interest to swimmers, those interested in swimming and lifesaving history (whether you are a swimmer or not) and those who like to see stunningly beautiful coastal scenery. It will be of special interest to Brisbane residents or those not particularly familiar with Sydney’s fabulous iconic and historical swimming places.
The price of $1,200 per person includes return airfares from Brisbane to Sydney, accommodation at a quaint, comfortable, friendly, small-design hotel right on Sydney’s Coogee Beach, some meals, supervised swims and expert guided tours, among other goodies.
Contact Mark on 0438 652 696, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the enquiries page at www.otteraquatics.com.au.